|Benefits:||Comprehensive medical benefits including: Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance; Health Savings Plan, with Employer contributions; Employer-paid Life Insurance for you, your spouse, and children; Employee-paid Short Term Disability; 401(k) with Employer match; Paid Time Off (PTO); and Gym membership reimbursement.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant enthusiastically supports Stonegate Mortgage Corporation customers and employees by assisting in meeting goals, providing superior customer service, presenting a professional image, and maintaining excellent communication with all Stonegate Mortgage customers and/or offices. Duties include providing an exceptional experience for all customers; administrative support for management level personnel; and answering and directing phone calls, packages and mail to appropriate people and departments. |
• Consistently demonstrate a helpful, professional attitude in all interactions with customers, whether in person or on the phone.
• Assist managers with maintaining Outlook calendar and email requests.
• Make travel arrangements for others.
• Answer incoming telephone calls; route calls to voicemail or other persons; update telephone directories as needed.
• Create presentations, reports, mailings or surveys.
• Collect and distribute company mail on a daily basis.
• Sign for and distribute all overnight delivery packages; maintain and order shipping supplies as necessary.
• Order and obtain office supplies as required.
• Perform other duties as required and assigned.
• Offer the highest level of customer service to supervisors and clients.
• Desire to take personal responsibility to complete tasks and solve problems.
• Ability to perform tasks and complete projects with minimal supervision.
• Represent Stonegate Mortgage Corporation in a professional manner by dressing professionally daily while in the office or when attending events.
• Practice Stonegate Mortgage Corporation Core
o We are accountable for results and we deliver.
o We act with integrity and show respect.
o We are passionate about our business.
o We are accessible.
o We adapt to and create change in pursuit of our success.
|Qualifications:||EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE|
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
• 2 to 4-year degree in Business or Finance related fields.
• Mortgage industry and/or Financial services experience is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Resourceful and creative.
• Analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
• Must exhibit professionalism and be effective working with senior management.
• Proficient with commonly used office software, including but not limited to: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, as well as telephone and internet communications.
• Highly developed communication skills, both written and oral.
• Ability to handle confidential information.
• Effective prioritization and time management skills.
• Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
Stonegate Mortgage Corporation is fully committed to Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity, and to creating a more inclusive and diverse organization. We seek candidates with demonstrated potential to contribute positively to our diverse community; and we are committed to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, veteran status, marital status, military service, or any other legally protected status. Stonegate Mortgage Corporation is dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with dignity and respect.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.